A brainstorm session for all isogenists.
We are excited to welcome you to:
The Isogeny Club - Brainstorm Sessions!
This event will take place on Saturday, 22. April in Lyon, as an affiliated event to Eurocrypt 2023. This event will consist of two parts:
- In the morning, we have a series of "idea pitches" consisting of a presentation of about 10-15 minutes that lead to a research question.
- These pitches are submitted and presented by participants, see "Submission" for details on how to submit an idea.
- In the afternoon, we will focus in groups of 4 to 6 participants, working on (a selection of) these research questions.
If there are too many proposed ideas in the morning for the number of working groups, we will hold a vote to select the ideas to work on.
We welcome everyone to submit an idea! There are no bad ideas, and we value all ideas, regardless of academic merit.
If you have an idea for a research question you would like to present, please send a PDF to
containing the following information:
- Your name, affiliation, and a way to reach you, such as e-mail address or phone number.
- An abstract of anywhere between half a page and two pages, summarizing the idea.
- A few key words for the idea, such as genus 2, curve arithmetic, breaking CSIDH
The following schedule is approximately the final schedule.
- 08.30 - 09.00: Walk in, coffee & chat
- 09.00 - 10.00: Presenting brainstorm ideas
- 10.00 - 10.20: Coffee break
- 10.20 - 12.00: If necessary, present more ideas. Otherwise, brainstorm!
- 12.00 - 14.00: Lunch break
- 14.00 - 16.30: Brainstorming
- 16.30 - 17.00: Wrap-up!
Submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of Seminar Sessions at askcryp.to.